Do you want to make a difference to families with disabled children?
Do you want a permanent contract in care work?
We are looking for a happy positive person to join our team of care workers working for a small company providing person centred care for children with complex health needs in the community. Excellent terms and conditions and full time contracts
- Care workers needed to work with children in the Huddersfield area, full and part time and in the Cheshire/Trafford area part time.
- Providing one to one care for children with complex healthcare needs in their own homes and school. This includes personal care, gastrostomy feeding, suction, tracheostomy care, challenging behaviour, play etc.
- Rate of pay – up to £9.45 per hour
- Minimum 30 hour contracts – no zero hour contracts
- Extensive training provided including mandatory training, clinical training, level 3 paediatric first aid and many other subjects for personal development .
- Includes a variety of days, nights, evenings and weekends shared among the team
- No calls less than 2 hours and there is minimum travel between shifts – a petrol allowance is paid for any travel between service users.
- Opportunity for further career development in the future for the right candidate.
- Must enjoy working with children and be able to work on own initiative and be able to work alone or in a team
- Must have 1 year experience working with children, experience with disabilities, challenging behaviour or in care an advantage
- Must be a car driver.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £7.80 to £9.45 /hour
If you are interested in employment with Complete Aid Services then
email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org